Sunday, May 31, 2020

Online / Face to Face Filipino Lesson



Filipino Lesson



Mabuhay!

Are you looking for desired online Filipino class?




Our center, Topia English Learning Center Makati has so much to offer, we delightedly offer Filipino class through online with energetic and professional teachers.

Come and enroll now!





For inquiries, please call
02-8633-5901, 0917-843-1852, or 0906-556-1909

Kakaotalk ID: topiaedu
Instagram: topia_tutorial_center_bgc
Facebook: ๐Ÿ”after school tutorial topia in bgc Google: https://topiabgc.blogspot.com/?m=1

Unit 405, Lasema Building
8846 Sampaloc St. corner Estrella St.
San Antonio Village, Makati 




2 comments:

  1. Hi, This Very Nice Blog I Have Read Your Post It Is Very Informative And Useful Thanks For Posting And Sharing With Us And Your Writing Style Is Very Nice. American English lessons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.
    basic spoken English course

    ReplyDelete